TheHimalayanTimes.com - Microbus on fire - Photo Gallery of leading Nepal News Portal
Microbus on fire

Showing 5 of 5

  Bookmark and Share

Photo By: RAJESH GURUNG
Curious onlookers gather around the microbus that caught fire due to a gas leak from its LPG cylinder while travelling to Ratnapark from Baneshwor at Babarmahal on Thursday, January 13, 2011.
Curious onlookers gather around the microbus that caught fire due to a gas leak from its LPG cylinder while travelling to Ratnapark from Baneshwor at Babarmahal on Thursday, January 13, 2011.
13 Jan, 2011

Post your comment on above Photo

 

Full Name
 
Email Address
 
Location
 
Leave Comments
 
Leave Comments
 
Enter Character above
I accept terms of use.
 

Similar Photos

Recently Added

Most Viewed

Recently Added to VideoGallery

  • Woman rescued alive after 128 hours of earthquake
  • More Than 20 Killed in Attack in Tunisia Capital
  • CA Chair forms Proposal Committee